Do you have boxes of old photographs in storage? Home movies on VHS? Have you ever wanted to transfer them to DVD or share them online? Preserve your priceless memories and mementos with the Digitization Station in the Main Library’s Special Collections Department.
The Digitization Station includes the following equipment:
- Epson Perfection V600 Photo Scanner
- Carson LL-10 10x LumiLoupe Craft Loupe
- Carson CV-40 CrystalView Magnifier
- Bower Digital Slide Duplicator
- Maxwell VHS-C Adapter
- Elgato Systems USB Analog Video Capture Device
- Pacific Image ImageBox MF 4-in-1 Slide, Film & Photo Converter
- Desktop computer with Adobe Photoshop
External storage is necessary to save the files after scanning. A flash drive or memory card of at least 8 GB is recommended. Files can also be saved to Cloud storage such as Google Photos.